Delivery For Sandwich Platters Box Lunch
Location of Delivery Service
Whether you live in the London area or Surrey, you can expect that the Sandwich Platter Box Lunch can deliver to you. The minimum order for delivery is £30. And if your order is more than £150 your delivery charge is free.
How Do I Order?
You can use the website to order or call the shop at 0208 940 7529. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Is Easy
There are several ways to pay for your order including PayPal, credit card, debit card or electronic bank transfer.
What Information Do I Need to Make An Order?
- What food you wish to order: sandwich platters, drinks, snacks, individual sandwiches,
- The exact address of the delivery location including the postal code
- Date and time of delivery
- Email address so the invoice can be sent to you
What About Cancellations?
- A phone number where you can be reached if there are any difficulties
Due to the fact that supplies, staff and delivery service is arranged when you order, there are no cancellations possible.
How Long Does The Order Need to be Made Before the Delivery Date?
The order needs to be placed 36 hours before the delivery date, if the order is done through the internet. Faster service can be arranged through a telephone call.
How Reliable is your Service?
We have 25 years of experience in making and delivering food for all sorts of occasions including office lunches, conference meals, special events, and parties. Visit our website to see our testimonials.
What Are the Hours of Operation?
The shop is open from 7 am to 9 pm from Monday to Friday and from 8 am to 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
How Can I Make My Choices for the Occasion?
There are many ways to decide what to order.
- Visit the website, look at all of the photos and read all of the menus.
- Ask friends or colleagues what they would like to eat and drink.
- Visit a party planning site for ideas and list for what you will need for the number of people you plan to invite.
- Call the Sandwich Platter Box Lunch Company and ask for their advice. Tell them about the type of occasion, the number of people and how long the event will last.
What About Special Dietary Considerations?
- Check to see what the last person did for the office luncheon. There may even be an organized list for you to follow.
In a group of any 30 people, there will be many allergies and special considerations. Make sure you know if there are any dietary restrictions such as vegetarians in the group, or allergies to any foods. The Sandwich Platter will make every effort to accommodate your needs. Just contact us with your requests.
Will I Need to Purchase Anything Else for My Party?
We will supply all of the necessary items such a cutlery, plates, napkins to serve the food we provide.